Assistant Manager Jobs in Vigna Human Development Private Limited
Vigna Human Development Private Limited Assistant Manager Careers: Vigna Human Development Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Assistant Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Hyderabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Assistant Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Logistics jobs in Hyderabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 10 years experience. Vigna Human Development Private Limited is offering Rs . 33333 – Rs. 50000 for the position of Assistant Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Vigna Human Development Private Limited Assistant Manager Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
About Vigna Human Development Private Limited
Vigna Human Development Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 18 October 2013. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Hyderabad. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Building of complete constructions or parts thereof; civil engineering Vigna Human Development Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 09 November 2020 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2020. Directors of Vigna Human Development Private Limited are Gorukanti Surender Rao, Dheeraj Kumar Gorukanti, .
Complete Details of the Vigna Human Development Private Limited Logistics Jobs
|Company Name||Vigna Human Development Private Limited|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs . 33333 – Rs. 50000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Assistant Manager Job Description
We are searching for a new assistant manager to join our team who is interested in helping to hire and train other team members. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and organizing the team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an assistant manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus.
Required Skills for Assistant Manager job
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
Assistant Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
- Overseeing retail inventory.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedule.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
- Maintaining merchandise and a visual plan.
- Maintaining stores to standards, including stocking and cleaning.
- Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and efficiently.
- Supporting store manager as needed.
Steps to apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Vigna Human Development Private Limited @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Assistant Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Assistant Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.