Assistant Manager Jobs in Teaminnovative Consultants
Teaminnovative Consultants Assistant Manager Careers: Teaminnovative Consultants is currently looking to recruit Assistant Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Assistant Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess CA from a recognized university.
Accountant jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 5 years experience. Teaminnovative Consultants is offering Rs. 108000 – Rs. 142000 for the position of Assistant Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Teaminnovative Consultants Assistant Manager Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
About Teaminnovative Consultants
Teaminnovative Consultants Llp is a Limited Liability Partnership firm incorporated on 31 August 2019. It is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its total obligation of contribution is Rs. 100,000.
Complete Details of the Teaminnovative Consultants Accountant Jobs
|Company Name||Teaminnovative Consultants|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 108000 – Rs. 142000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Assistant Manager Job Description
- Identifying deficiencies and inadequacies in process and documentation
- Development of policies and procedures, risk assessments, control frameworks, operating models and optimisation of processes.
- Risk consulting as per set standards and keeping a track on industry updates
- Designing and implementing risk strategies to the clientele
- Conducting and coordinating quality and compliance reviews of projects
- Effective handling of assignments on Internal audit, internal financial control, designing of SOPs, process audits, enterprise risk management, control assessment
Required Skills for Assistant Manager job
- 3-4 years of experience in internal auditing
- Qualified CA with good academic record
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Client-facing experience is preferred
- Should be willing to travel
- High level of organizing, documenting, record keeping and publishing skills
Assistant Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Discussing and communicating ideas and policies to senior management
- Planning and delegating work for the team and self, based on the requirement
- Contributing in the performance development of identified team members
- Managing the Clientele effectively and being the SPOC for all client related issues
- Closing out on audits independently with minimal supervision and review
- Updating Knowledge on current developments in the Risk, statutory & Quality fraternity
Steps to apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Teaminnovative Consultants @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Assistant Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Assistant Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.