Assistant Manager Jobs in S.M.College of Memory
S.M.College of Memory Assistant Manager Careers: S.M.College of Memory is currently looking to recruit Assistant Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Assistant Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Logistics jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 6 – 11 years experience. S.M.College of Memory is offering Rs . 50000- Rs. 66666 for the position of Assistant Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for S.M.College of Memory Assistant Manager Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
About S.M.College of Memory
Since our inception in 2002, we, at S.M.College of Memory, have been providing “Entertainment that invigorates intelligence” to the corporate spectators. An amazing demonstration of Memory Skills, mind games, math mind games, interactive mind games, fun mind games, mathemagic, mind reading, magic shows etc that have enthralled the corporate audience and led to a stunning discovery of unknown memory skills of the participants. Besides providing wholesome entertainment, these programs offer a “take home” package of teaching a few techniques to the spectators.
Complete Details of the S.M.College of Memory Logistics Jobs
|Company Name||S.M.College of Memory|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||6 – 11 years|
|Salary||Rs . 50000- Rs. 66666|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Assistant Manager Job Description
We are searching for a new assistant manager to join our team who is interested in helping to hire and train other team members. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and organizing the team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an assistant manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus.
Required Skills for Assistant Manager job
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
Assistant Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
- Overseeing retail inventory.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedule.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
- Maintaining merchandise and a visual plan.
- Maintaining stores to standards, including stocking and cleaning.
- Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and efficiently.
- Supporting store manager as needed.
Steps to apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of S.M.College of Memory @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Assistant Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Assistant Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.