Assistant Manager Jobs in Coimbatore
Atria Convergence Technologies Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Assistant Manager. Notice regarding the Voice vacancy in Coimbatore location was published by the company on 7/9/2021. The work experience required for this Assistant Manager position is 5 – 8 years.
Atria Convergence Technologies Limited Voice Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Voice jobs in Coimbatore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Assistant Manager Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Coimbatore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Atria Convergence Technologies Limited official website; actcorp.in
About Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired inhome entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow and Ahmedabad. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2.5 million
happy homes (Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV)
Complete Details of the Atria Convergence Technologies Limited Assistant Manager Jobs
|Company||Atria Convergence Technologies Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 100000 – Rs. 150000|
Important Details to Apply for Voice jobs in Coimbatore Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Coimbatore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Voice Jobs in Coimbatore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Coimbatore jobs at Atria Convergence Technologies Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : actcorp.in
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Assistant Manager Job Description
Overall in-charge for Operations with regard to financial performance, network operations, complaint resolution, project execution and customer relationship management. Responsible for total performance in accordance with company policy and procedures. Plan, implement, and manage areas of responsibility to facilitate continuous improvement and personal growth while supporting company goals, missions, and vision. Provide sound leadership for the Zone.
Assistant Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Complete Responsibility of monitoring and driving. Operations SIA at Branch Level
- Drive implementation of operational policies and procedures at Branch Level.
- Monitor performance of branches and ensure high productivity levels.
- Conduct periodic audit and inspection to ensure that testing and measurement equipment are available and being utilized by the field staff as per laid down norms and procedures.
- Design and implement strategy for expanding operational support services and network in line
with sales forecast or approved expansion plans.
- Review recommendations received from Branches for implementation of new projects, provide
resources required and monitor implementation.
- Monitor and track implementation of BONU and BONT for existing network and customers.
- Support rollout of new platforms like GEPON
- Provide support to Community Projects in respective zone
- Provide support to Corporate customers in respective zone
Required Skills for Assistant Manager job
- Supervisory and team leading skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Performance management.
- Self-motivation and resilience.
- Understand regulatory requirements.
How to apply for Voice jobs in Coimbatore Atria Convergence Technologies Limited?
- Visit official website of Atria Convergence Technologies Limited i.e., actcorp.in
- Go to Atria Convergence Technologies Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Assistant Manager post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.