Assistant Cook Jobs in Vrushali’s Kitchen
Vrushali’s Kitchen Assistant Cook Careers: Vrushali’s Kitchen is currently looking to recruit Assistant Cook to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Assistant Cook job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Chef jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 3 years experience. Vrushali’s Kitchen is offering Rs . 15000 – Rs. 20000 for the position of Assistant Cook. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Vrushali’s Kitchen Assistant Cook Vacancy is 6/22/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website vrushaliskitchen.com.
About Vrushali’s Kitchen
VRUSHALI’S KITCHEN is a premier and authentic Restaurant that has been proudly serving the GHANSOLI area and beyond since 2020. Since then, our mission has been to provide high-quality food for all those that wish to combine fun and enjoyable ambiance with skillful cooking into one extraordinary dining experience.
Complete Details of the Vrushali’s Kitchen Chef Jobs
|Company Name||Vrushali’s Kitchen|
|Job Role||Assistant Cook|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 20000|
Assistant Cook Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities include assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be able to record notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to comply with all food health and safety regulations.
Required Skills for Assistant Cook job
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Assistant Cook Roles & Responsibilities
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
Steps to apply for Assistant Cook Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Vrushali’s Kitchen @ vrushaliskitchen.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Assistant Cook job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Assistant Cook job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.