Area Sales Manager Jobs in Safasana Trading & Marketing India Private Limited
Safasana Trading & Marketing India Private Limited Area Sales Manager Careers: Safasana Trading & Marketing India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Area Sales Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Chandigarh. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Area Sales Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Sales jobs in Chandigarh
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 10 years experience. Safasana Trading & Marketing India Private Limited is offering Rs . 15000- Rs. 30000 for the position of Area Sales Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Safasana Trading & Marketing India Private Limited Area Sales Manager Vacancy is 08/01/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Safasana Trading & Marketing India Private Limited
Safasana Trading & Marketing India Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 28 September 2017. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,500,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 1,500,000. It is inolved in Other wholesale [Includes specialized wholesale not covered in any one of the previous categories and wholesale in a variety of goods without any particular specialization.] Safasana Trading & Marketing India Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 31 December 2020 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2020. Directors of Safasana Trading & Marketing India Private Limited are Abdul Sharif Usman, Ayesha Vikhyath Shetty, .
Complete Details of the Safasana Trading & Marketing India Private Limited Sales Jobs
|Company Name||Safasana Trading & Marketing India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Area Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000- Rs. 30000|
Area Sales Manager Job Description
We are looking to employ a driven and experienced area sales manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of field sales representatives. The area sales manager’s responsibilities include delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluating the performance of the sales team, and preparing concise sales reports. You should also be able to develop as well as modify customer frequency plans as needed.
To be successful as an area sales manager, you should be committed to driving sales and adept at managing a sales team. Ultimately, an outstanding area sales manager should demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and customer service skills at all times.
Required Skills for Area Sales Manager job
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Area Sales Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
Steps to apply for Area Sales Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Safasana Trading & Marketing India Private Limited @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Area Sales Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Area Sales Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.