Architect Jobs in IBM
IBM Architect Careers: IBM is currently looking to recruit Architect to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Architect job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Architectural Services jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 10 – 12 years experience. IBM is offering Rs. 100000 – Rs. 150000 for the position of Architect. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for IBM Architect Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website ibm.com.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Complete Details of the IBM Architectural Services Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||10 – 12 years|
|Salary||Rs. 100000 – Rs. 150000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Architect Job Description
As Offering Architect you will be responsible for leading the architectural considerations for the Digital Workplace solution working closely with TI&A, Delivery, and Offering Manager. Participate in translation of the market requirements to define the structures of services, solutions, and architectures which include systems, applications, and process components.
Required Skills for Architect job
- 10 years of relevant experience required in product management or related field, with proven track record of market success.
- Understand of agile development method for service product builds.
- Experience with RAPID / IPD / Agile offering processes
- Significant knowledge across multiple platforms (device and middleware), processes or architectures used to create services for Managed Mobility and Virtualization services
- Experience in working with offering managers, client personnel and executives to identify functional and non functional requirements and subsequently working with and leading others in the identification, justification and design of the Offering clients solution.
- Experience in translating the offering business requirements to define the repeatable structures of solutions and architectures and can include services, systems, applications, and process components.
- Experience in creation of a wide range of architectural activities from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification in support of RAPID development process.
Architect Roles & Responsibilities
- The Architect understands requirements, works in levels of abstraction, applies MDM technologies and platform management knowledge, and leverages appropriate business elements and information technology to address those needs.
- This includes working to identify functional and non-functional requirements and subsequently leading in the identification, justification and design of the offering solution
- Directing the architectural efforts of less experienced architects.
- Responsible to evaluate new technologies
- They will participate actively in knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, forums, conferences and/or other knowledge exchanges
Steps to apply for Architect Vacancy
- Visit the official site of IBM @ ibm.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Architect job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Architect job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.