App Developer Jobs in KPIT Technologies Limited
KPIT Technologies Limited App Developer Careers: KPIT Technologies Limited is currently looking to recruit App Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the App Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 6 – 11 years experience. KPIT Technologies Limited is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 75000 for the position of App Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for KPIT Technologies Limited App Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website kpit.com.
About KPIT Technologies Limited
KPIT is a global technology company with software solutions that will help mobility leapfrog towards autonomous, clean, smart and connected future. With 7000+ Automobelievers across the globe, specializing in embedded software, AI & Digital solutions, KPIT enables customers accelerate implementation of next generation mobility technologies . With development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand and India – KPIT works with leaders in mobility and is present where the ecosystem is transforming.
Complete Details of the KPIT Technologies Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||KPIT Technologies Limited|
|Job Role||App Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||6 – 11 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 75000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
App Developer Job Description
A Software Developer serves as a member of the software development team. … They seek to facilitate the proper design and implementation of software. From detailed computer coding to innovative design, a Software Developer is an asset when creating a seamless software experience for customers.
Required Skills for App Developer job
- Experience in build AOSP code with Android build system
- Good understanding of Android build system, understanding soong, ninja
- Understanding of Android.bp files and Android.mk files
- Experience in creating the build image and controlling the deployment
- Android SDK generation
- Experience build using Gradle and Maven
- Experience in setting up Maven repositories
- Experience in setting up infra for Android CTS / VTS and CI/CD pipeline
App Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
Steps to apply for App Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of KPIT Technologies Limited @ kpit.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the App Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the App Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.