Analytics Manager Jobs in KPMG Global services Private Limited
KPMG Global services Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Analytics Manager with experience of 7 – 12 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Corporate Planning Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Corporate Planning Jobs posted by KPMG Global services Private Limited.
The KPMG Global services Private Limited has notified the Corporate Planning Jobs Vacancy on 7/21/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Corporate Planning Jobs in Bangalore.
Corporate Planning Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Corporate Planning Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Analytics Manager at KPMG Global services Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the KPMG Global services Private Limited Corporate Planning Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the KPMG Global services Private Limited Corporate Planning Jobs
Hiring Company Name: KPMG Global services Private Limited
Job Role: Analytics Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/21/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 7 – 12 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 62500 – Rs. 145000
Selection Process: Interview
About KPMG Global services Private Limited
KPMG Global Delivery Center (GDC) is a robust global delivery platform comprising a talent pool of over 1,700 professionals in Bangalore and Kochi. GDC provides Audit & Advisory professional services to KPMG US & Canada while complying with both regulatory and KPMG US Audit Engagement Team (ET) standards. In addition, it provides services in various industries/sectors including Investment Management, Insurance, Banking, Building Construction & Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Healthcare & Lifesciences, and Consumer Markets.
Description of the Analytics Manager Vacancy
- Developing expertise in leading a group of staffs along with project management skills, experience in audit or accounting and great technical skills to design, develop, test, review and document the audit solutions as per the existing framework
- Develop solutions which will increase process efficiencies and assist Audit teams to perform Risk assessment and substantive procedures using the stack of approved tools and technologies
Skills Required For Analytics Manager Vacancy
- 8-12 years of experience managing a team of 5-10 professionals
- Big4 experience working with General / Sub-Ledger analysis. Involved in development of risk assessment / substantive routines for Audit
- Good understanding of Audit methodology and accounting procedures with focus on specific Industries / Sectors along with the tools and technology used in developing the audit solutions.
- Intermediary knowledge of ETL, Visualization (Power BI, Qlikview) and Database concepts
- Data Management and Data Analysis skills
- Proven technical expertise in development of Alteryx workflows (Alteryx Designer Core certified), Microsoft Power BI, Visual Basic or Excel Macros
Analytics Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Build professional relationships and provide business with confidence through successful delivery of innovative and automated solutions to improve efficiency and quality within the firm
- Project management and maintaining good relationships by addressing the business requirement, managing resources, preparing budgets, milestones, project workflows and expansion of business opportunities
- Organize, analyze and discuss complex ideas, methodology considerations or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations when implementing automated solutions to ensure the teams appropriately document, apply the methodology when developing, testing and executing the solutions
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder view and manage variety of viewpoints to build consensus, and create positive outcomes through common solutions
- Supervise, lead and assists associate and senior staffs in developing, testing and reviewing industry wide or engagement specific tools and solutions
- Develop and demonstrate the understanding of the SAT (Software Audit Tools) framework while working with Audit Technology Organization (ATO), Execution and Methodology (E&M), Solution Architects, Developers and Solution Integrity teams
- Learn, develop and maintain skillsets required to understand the developed audit solutions including an understanding of audit procedures, data preparation and transformations, data modeling concepts, visualization techniques, design principles, etc.
How to apply for Corporate Planning Jobs in Bangalore, KPMG Global services Private Limited?
- If you believe KPMG Global services Private Limited Corporate Planning Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., home.kpmg.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Analytics Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.