Analytics Manager Jobs in Acesoft Labs (India) Private Limited
Acesoft Labs (India) Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Analytics Manager with experience of 5 – 10 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Analytics Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Analytics Jobs posted by Acesoft Labs (India) Private Limited.
The Acesoft Labs (India) Private Limited has notified the Analytics Jobs Vacancy on 7/18/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Analytics Jobs in Bangalore.
Analytics Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Analytics Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Analytics Manager at Acesoft Labs (India) Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Acesoft Labs (India) Private Limited Analytics Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Acesoft Labs (India) Private Limited Analytics Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Acesoft Labs (India) Private Limited
Job Role: Analytics Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/18/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 5 – 10 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 100000 – Rs. 150000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Selection Process: Interview
About Acesoft Labs (India) Private Limited
Acesoft Labs (india) Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 05 January 2010. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 2,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 524,000. It is inolved in Software publishing, consultancy and supply [Software publishing includes production, supply and documentation of ready-made (non-customized) software, operating systems software, business & other applications software, computer games software for all platforms
Description of the Analytics Manager Vacancy
Machine Learning Analyst will apply strong expertise in AI to drive personalization and growth sales through the use of machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build next generation advanced analytics engines and services.
Skills Required For Analytics Manager Vacancy
- Typically, between 5 – 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced degree (Master/Ph.D. preferred) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, or other quantitative disciplines and/or equivalent experience
- Experience with distributed computing language & cloud technologies
- Experience with programming languages and machine learning /deep learning algorithms/packages, supervised learning, clustering, natural language processing, recommender engines, time series analysis, A/B testing, network/link analysis, sentiment analysis and data visualization.
- Deep proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
Analytics Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, advocate and build predictive models and segmentations
- Effectively communicate the analytics approach and how it will meet and address objectives to business partners.
- Advocate and educate on the value of data-driven decision making; focus on the “how and why” .
- Identify and develop long-term processes, frameworks, tools, methods and standards.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement data engineering, models and monitor outcomes
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Understands and analyzes complex business problem, then formulates data-driven hypotheses to drive business value.
- Develops experimental design approaches to validate findings or test hypotheses.
- Diagnoses and resolves predictive / analytical model performance issues while monitoring system performance and implementation of efficiency improvements.
- Applies innovative and best practices to advanced analytics services to ensure high quality standards.
- Sets up change control and testing processes to ensure the quality and consistency of ongoing maintenance work.
- Develops analytical solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
How to apply for Analytics Jobs in Bangalore, Acesoft Labs (India) Private Limited?
- If you believe Acesoft Labs (India) Private Limited Analytics Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., acesoftlabs.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Analytics Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.