AI Engineer Jobs in Bangalore
IBM is currently hiring candidates for the role of AI Engineer. Notice regarding the Trainee vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 9/1/2021. The work experience required for this AI Engineer position is 3 – 5 years.
IBM Trainee Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Trainee jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this AI Engineer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at IBM official website; ibm.com
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Complete Details of the IBM AI Engineer Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 70000|
Important Details to Apply for Trainee jobs in Bangalore IBM
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Trainee Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at IBM, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : ibm.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
AI Engineer Job Description
As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development. Work with Best in Class open source and visual tools, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options. Whether it s investigating patient trends or weather patterns, you will work to solve real world problems for the industries transforming how we live.
AI Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan out a development roadmap for the enterprise development team and provide relevant insights to the product owners on insight about the Algorithm, industry practices and research papers.
- Acting as an AI/ML subject matter expert with regards to business needs and application design-related activities which includes configuration and design reviews within a project team
- Drive effective project delivery and coordination, through a highly collaborative approach.
- As an Engineer you are required to Develop, Host, Tune the AI models, Manage the infrastructure needs and Design the solution considering all possible trade offs
Required Skills for AI Engineer job
- Experience in building AI models using libraries such as Keras, Tensorflow, or pyTorch
- Designing, developing, implementing, and monitoring AI systems. Maintaining the infrastructure for AI applications.
- Exposure to various Python packages, NLP, NLTK, Pytorch / TensorFlow AND Model building and implementation.
- Exposure to IBM Watson is added advantage
- Experience in developing Conversational technologies, such as FAQ generation, Chatbots
- A fair understanding of descriptive analysis, SWOT analysis, and data analysis using any standard tool (Excel, R, Python, SPSS, SaaS Cognos), and ability to extract business insight from data.
- Experience in deploying AI workloads at scale – microservices, loadbalancing, responsive data pipeline.
- Experience in Cloud technologies and ML/AI APIs a bonus
- The candidate should have a good grasp on probability and statistical concepts.
- Preferred: Coming from a background of applied research
- Experience in AGILE methodology, Iteration review, Relase Planning, managment update and preparation of KPI on Deliveries
- Neutral Communication skill with exposure to network with Global stakeholders.
How to apply for Trainee jobs in Bangalore IBM?
- Visit official website of IBM i.e., ibm.com
- Go to IBM Careers Page
- Click on the AI Engineer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.