Advisor Voice (RCC) Jobs in JIO
JIO is hiring aspirants for the role of Advisor Voice (RCC) with experience of 0.6 Months – 2 years for Nasik location. Aspirants, who are looking for Customer Service Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Nasik Customer Service Jobs posted by JIO.
The JIO has notified the Customer Service Jobs Vacancy on 8/30/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Customer Service Jobs in Nasik.
Customer Service Jobs in Nasik
Successful candidates for Customer Service Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Advisor Voice (RCC) at JIO along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Nasik and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the JIO Customer Service Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the JIO Customer Service Jobs
Hiring Company Name: JIO
Job Role: Advisor Voice (RCC)
Job Location: Nasik
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 8/30/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0.6 Months – 2 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 15000 – Rs. 25000
Selection Process: Interview
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles
Description of the Advisor Voice (RCC) Vacancy
- Manage all customer interactions as rostered within parameters
- Demonstrate ownership on calls when contacted by customer
- Respond to all customers in appropriate tone and language
- Offer a solution-based approach for all customer interactions
- Educate the customer at every given possible opportunity
- Ensure updation of product, system, process and policy knowledge
- Adhere to rostered timing, scheduled shifts and activities
- Capture customer details and data relevant to the call or service
Skills Required For Advisor Voice (RCC) Vacancy
1. Speak local language
2. Basic computer knowledge
3. Problem solving skills
4. Customer focus
5. Technical orientation
6. Attention to detail
7. Service mindset
Advisor Voice (RCC) Roles & Responsibilities
- Resolve customer queries within agreed timelines
- Manage outbound campaigns as per business requirement
- Increase, develop and retain customer base through relationship building and service
- Follow all contact center policies, procedures, code of conduct and legislative requirements
How to apply for Customer Service Jobs in Nasik, JIO?
- If you believe JIO Customer Service Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., jio.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Advisor Voice (RCC).
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.