Accounts Training Jobs in Delhi
Pradeep Agarwal is currently hiring candidates for the role of Accounts Training. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 7/9/2021. The work experience required for this Accounts Training position is 0 – 1 years.
Pradeep Agarwal Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Accounts Training Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Pradeep Agarwal official website; teamlease.com
About Pradeep Agarwal
We, chartered accountants at Lajpat Nagar-I engaged in auditing, taxation, MCA, accounting, consultancy, FEMA, etc.
Complete Details of the Pradeep Agarwal Accounts Training Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs. 10000 – Rs. 15000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Pradeep Agarwal
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Pradeep Agarwal, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : teamlease.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Accounts Training Job Description
1. Manage bookkeeping of clients
2. Work on statutory compliance such as GST, TDS, Income Tax, ROC
3. Handle audits
Accounts Training Roles & Responsibilities
1. Work on KPI and MIS for clients
2. Visit the income tax department, GST department
3. Manage other related tasks as given from time to time
Required Skills for Accounts Training job
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Pradeep Agarwal?
- Visit official website of Pradeep Agarwal i.e., teamlease.com
- Go to Pradeep Agarwal Careers Page
- Click on the Accounts Training post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.