Accounts Executive Jobs in WEIWO Communication Private Limited
WEIWO Communication Private Limited Accounts Executive Careers: WEIWO Communication Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Accounts Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Goa. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Accounts Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Accounting jobs in Goa
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 4 – 9 years experience. WEIWO Communication Private Limited is offering Rs .18000 – Rs. 22000 for the position of Accounts Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for WEIWO Communication Private Limited Accounts Executive Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
About WEIWO Communication Private Limited
Weiwo Communication Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 21 October 2014. It is classified as Subsidiary of Foreign Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 72,300,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 71,008,632. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c. Weiwo Communication Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 29 October 2020 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2020. Directors of Weiwo Communication Private Limited are Mahai Dong, Suresh Kodakara, .
Complete Details of the WEIWO Communication Private Limited Accounting Jobs
|Company Name||WEIWO Communication Private Limited|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||4 – 9 years|
|Salary||Rs .18000 – Rs. 22000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Accounts Executive Job Description
We are searching for high-energy account executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful account executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
Required Skills for Accounts Executive job
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
Accounts Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
Steps to apply for Accounts Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of WEIWO Communication Private Limited @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Accounts Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Accounts Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.