Accounts Executive Jobs in The Talent Keepers
The Talent Keepers Accounts Executive Careers: The Talent Keepers is currently looking to recruit Accounts Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Accounts Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Accountant jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. The Talent Keepers is offering Rs . 8000 – Rs. 10000 for the position of Accounts Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for The Talent Keepers Accounts Executive Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website talentkeepers.com.
About The Talent Keepers
Founded in 2000, we largely created the employee engagement and retention solutions market.Through original research and pioneering products, we have helped share today’s knowledge and understanding of why workers choose to stay, what drives them away, and what can energize people to work hard and perform better.
Complete Details of the The Talent Keepers Accountant Jobs
|Company Name||The Talent Keepers|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 8000 – Rs. 10000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Accounts Executive Job Description
We are searching for high-energy account executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Required Skills for Accounts Executive job
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
Accounts Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations
Steps to apply for Accounts Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of The Talent Keepers @ talentkeepers.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Accounts Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Accounts Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.