Accounts Executive Jobs in Prestige Estates Projects Limited
Prestige Estates Projects Limited Accounts Executive Careers: Prestige Estates Projects Limited is currently looking to recruit Accounts Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Accounts Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Com in Commerce from a recognized university.
Accountant jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 5 years experience. Prestige Estates Projects Limited is offering Rs. 22000 – Rs. 24000 for the position of Accounts Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Prestige Estates Projects Limited Accounts Executive Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website prestigeconstructions.com.
About Prestige Estates Projects Limited
The Prestige Group owes its origin to Mr. Razack Sattar, who envisioned a success story waiting to take shape in the Retail Business in 1956 itself. Since its formation in 1986, Prestige Estates Projects has grown swiftly to become one of South India’s leading Property Developers, helping shape the skyline across the Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality sectors.
Prestige Court on K.H. Road in Bangalore set the pace for the Group’s rapid growth which now stands at over 192 Completed Projects spanning a total developed area of over 64.12 million sqft
Complete Details of the Prestige Estates Projects Limited Accountant Jobs
|Company Name||Prestige Estates Projects Limited|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 22000 – Rs. 24000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com in Commerce|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Accounts Executive Job Descriptio
- Review and process expense reports.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Asist in conducting various Audits.
- Assist in Administrative, banking & other finance Related Tasks.
- NO WORK FROM HOME OPTION
Required Skills for Accounts Executive job
- The prospective candidate should possess knowledge in Finance & Accounts, General Ledger Accounting, Record to Report, and Financial Statements.
- Knowledge of MS applications like Excel / Word and G Suite (Google Docs and Google Sheets) would be an added advantage.
- Need to have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills and need to think like a business owner.
- Immediate joiners preferred.
Accounts Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare journal entries.
- Complete general ledger operations (A/P; A/R).
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Draw up monthly financial reports.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Assist with yearend closings.
- Prepare tax computations and returns.
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
- Account/bank reconciliations.
Steps to apply for Accounts Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Prestige Estates Projects Limited @ prestigeconstructions.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Accounts Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Accounts Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.