Accounts Executive Jobs in Moshi Moshi
Moshi Moshi Accounts Executive Careers: Moshi Moshi is currently looking to recruit Accounts Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Accounts Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Accountant jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 5 years experience. Moshi Moshi is offering Rs. 33000 – Rs. 62500 for the position of Accounts Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Moshi Moshi Accounts Executive Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
About Moshi Moshi
We are a one-stop portal for creative solutions to your marketing, consulting and advertising needs. We are driven by ingenuity and unconstrained thought flows. We are pioneers in a new market space.
Complete Details of the Moshi Moshi Accountant Jobs
|Company Name||Moshi Moshi|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 33000 – Rs. 62500|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Accounts Executive Job Description
- When we started, Clients were one-night-stand.
- But eventually, we realized we wanted to settle down.
- Gone are those days when we looked for a new fling every moment, we need something serious now.
- We want to have a long term relationship.
Required Skills for Accounts Executive job
1. Proactive and a Self Starter.
2. Knowledge about digital marketing and trends.
3. Keen problem solver.
4. Effective written and oral communication skills.
5. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Accounts Executive Roles & Responsibilities
1. Handling Key Accounts & Nurturing Business Relationship.
2. Brand Life Cycle Planning & Management.
3. Sales, Upselling & Cross-Selling.
4. Plan and execute projects end to end (Starting from briefs to reports to billing).
5. Research the market and keep a close eye on market trends.
Steps to apply for Accounts Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Moshi Moshi @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Accounts Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Accounts Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.