Accounts Executive Jobs in Goodera
Goodera Accounts Executive Careers: Goodera is currently looking to recruit Accounts Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Accounts Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Accountant jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 8 years experience. Goodera is offering Rs. 22000 – Rs. 62500 for the position of Accounts Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Goodera Accounts Executive Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website goodera.com.
Goodera is the global leader in Volunteering, Corporate Social Responsibility and ESG. Goodera’s solutions provide employees with engaging and impactful volunteering experiences, helps track and measure social impact and report on your ESG performance.
Complete Details of the Goodera Accountant Jobs
|Job Role||Accounts Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 22000 – Rs. 62500|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Accounts Executive Job Description
We are hiring an Account Executive or Account Manager. The role will be based out of Bangalore, India. You will be handed sales qualified leads that are generated through various inbound & outbound channels, and you will be responsible for handling that relationship until they sign a contract. Our ideal candidate is confident, can communicate clearly, and has a passion for sales.
The candidate should be ready to handle a high-velocity business in the US region, do product demonstrations. They should be a good listener and well versed with the solution sales process, discover customer requirements with relevant questioning, and route them to the product feature set. Manage the entire sales process from need creation, identification, product feature mapping. Please be aware that the market you will be selling into in this position currently will be the US. So you are expected to work during US hours.
Required Skills for Accounts Executive job
- 5 to 8 years of software/SaaS sales experience in an individual contributor and management role.
- Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased.• Profitability in the software industry.
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling.
- Networking and lead generation activities.
- Hunt and close aggressively while owning the sales cycle.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by building personal credibility and solid trust.
- Orchestrate resources including but not limited to marketing, SDRs, Operations, Sales.
- Operations and executives. Deploy the appropriate team to win.
- Sell value and demonstrate through sales leadership.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed with a passion to succeed.
- A creative, out of the box thinker.
- Must be analytical and metrics-driven through all stages of the sales cycle.
- Natural ability to run fast while exercising sound judgment.
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a MUST.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer relationship building skills.
- Ability to leverage the extended team to succeed.
Accounts Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading & organizing prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- To be able to do a product demo.
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings.
- Reporting on all aspects of the business to the Executive Leadership team.
- Consistently monitoring sales productivity and tracking the results.
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and financial
- Working closely with other teams; field marketing, outbound sales development to drive market.
- Awareness and build a pipeline for the sales team to achieve revenue target.
Steps to apply for Accounts Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Goodera @ goodera.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Accounts Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Accounts Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.