Accounts Executive Jobs in ED&F Man India Private Limited
ED&F Man India Private Limited Accounts Executive Careers: ED&F Man India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Accounts Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Accounts Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess M.Com in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Accountant jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 10 years experience. ED&F Man India Private Limited is offering Rs. 33000 – Rs. 62500 for the position of Accounts Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for ED&F Man India Private Limited Accounts Executive Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website edfman.com.
About ED&F Man India Private Limited
We source, store, sell, ship and distribute agricultural products including coffee, sugar, molasses, animal feed and pulses. We trade those products around the world, and with some, we process and brand them for industrial customers and the supermarket shelves.
Complete Details of the ED&F Man India Private Limited Accountant Jobs
|Company Name||ED&F Man India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs. 33000 – Rs. 62500|
|Educational Qualification||M.Com in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Accounts Executive Job Description
The successful candidate will demonstrate a considerable good knowledge of accounting activities related with Trade and Logistics business processes. The Accounting Executive is responsible to support Germany (GRB) and Spain (VIB) by taking care of transactional tasks, with clear and common deadlines (daily-weekly-monthly), mainly linked to ITAS/CPRS (common systems, GL postings, financial reporting of all VIB & GRB internal and external regulation & procedures. The candidate will function as a good support team member along with the core team based out of London office. Further, will be involved in the new migration adhering to transition methodologies. Personal development, and accounting efficiency to the highest possible standard and meeting the companys expectations. This role will be temporary for a period of 6-9months based out of Bangalore office and part of a team responsible for accounting and financial transaction & reporting, using ITES and other ERP systems. Performing tasks with a more forensic accounting approach, to improve the integrity of our Financial Accounting processes
Required Skills for Accounts Executive job
- The prospective candidate should possess knowledge in Finance & Accounts, General Ledger Accounting, Record to Report, and Financial Statements.
- Knowledge of MS applications like Excel / Word and G Suite (Google Docs and Google Sheets) would be an added advantage.
- Need to have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills and need to think like a business owner.
- Immediate joiners preferred.
Accounts Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- General ledger related activities –
- Intercompany balance reconciliation, Monthly inventory reconciliation, Sign-off on all reconciliations, including IC and Hyperion/IC mismatch report on a monthly basis, payable SOA recon & month-end reporting.
- Identifying control weaknesses/gaps in ITAS and Hyperion reporting, Analysing P&L and Balance Sheet eg Overheads, Ad-hoc analysis – eg intercompany balances, recharges, valuations, etc, Prepare reports for Statutory Filings, Support of month end closing,
- Cash & Bank related activities. –
- Day-to-day Treasury business analyst operational role, track daily bank status, Process the paperwork for forex deals, including hedge trades as instructed, Petty cash administration and reconciliations,
- Check validity of payments before payment is processed, Short-term cash planning, Handling LC & bank collection, Payment processing, Control of Forex position.
- Account payable/receivable/Other-
- Ordinary Invoices booking in ITAS, Supporting transfer price policy, documentation, and recharges
Steps to apply for Accounts Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of ED&F Man India Private Limited @ edfman.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Accounts Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Accounts Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.