Accounts Executive Jobs in Confidential
Confidential Accounts Executive Careers: Confidential is currently looking to recruit Accounts Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Noida. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Accounts Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Accounting jobs in Noida
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 2 years experience. Confidential is offering Rs .10000 – Rs. 20000 for the position of Accounts Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Confidential Accounts Executive Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website confidential-company.com.
We are a group of highly talented individuals who work for their respective organizations confidentially. As of 1st week of March 2021, we are a strong group of 200,000 professionals working tirelessly to make our respective organizations proud and grow.
Complete Details of the Confidential Accounting Jobs
|Job Role||Accounts Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs .10000 – Rs. 20000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Accounts Executive Job Description
We are looking for an Accounts Executive to perform daily accounting tasks. Accounts Executive responsibilities include managing Payables and reimbursements, entering financial transactions, creating invoices, and collection. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
Required Skills for Accounts Executive job
- Numerical Skill
- Eye for Detail
- Time Management and Organisational Skill.
- Computer Skill. …
- Communication Skill.
- Business Awareness.
Accounts Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Monitoring spending and budgets.
- Auditing and analysing financial performance.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
Steps to apply for Accounts Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Confidential @ confidential-company.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Accounts Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Accounts Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.