Accounts Assistant Jobs in Ratan Rathi & CO
Ratan Rathi & CO is hiring aspirants for the role of Accounts Assistant with experience of 1 – 5 years for Pune location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Pune Accountant Jobs posted by Ratan Rathi & CO.
The Ratan Rathi & CO has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 9/21/2020 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Pune.
Accountant Jobs in Pune
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Accounts Assistant at Ratan Rathi & CO along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Pune and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Ratan Rathi & CO Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Ratan Rathi & CO Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Ratan Rathi & CO
Job Role: Accounts Assistant
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 9/21/2020
Last Date: 6/16/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 1 – 5 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 5000 – Rs. 15000
Selection Process: Interview
About Ratan Rathi & CO
We are an indian chartered accountant firm based in Khamgaon Khamgaon. We provide all sort of chartered accountant services related to accounting, auditing, income tax, financial services, company law matters, foreign collaborations, import-export consultancy, GST Registration, GST Returns,STPI, Transfer Pricing related matters etc. In order to meet the specific requirements of the clients, we provide the best possible solution and consultancy for their respective matters.With the active support we receive from our competent team of professionals, we have managed to provide the effective services to our various esteemed clients.We are empanlled with RBI and afilliated with . We have branches in Akola,Amravati,Bhopal,Chandrapur,Mumbai,Nagpur,Pune
Description of the Accounts Assistant Vacancy
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Skills Required For Accounts Assistant Vacancy
- Associate’s degree in related field with work experience.
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Accounts Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Pune, Ratan Rathi & CO?
- If you believe Ratan Rathi & CO Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Accounts Assistant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.