Accounts Assistant Jobs in Bee Kay Steel Traders
Bee Kay Steel Traders is hiring aspirants for the role of Accounts Assistant with experience of 2 – 5 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Accountant Jobs posted by Bee Kay Steel Traders.
The Bee Kay Steel Traders has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 10/12/2020 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Delhi.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Accounts Assistant at Bee Kay Steel Traders along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Bee Kay Steel Traders Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Bee Kay Steel Traders Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Bee Kay Steel Traders
Job Role: Accounts Assistant
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 10/12/2020
Last Date: 6/26/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 2 – 5 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 12000 – Rs. 15000
Selection Process: Interview
About Bee Kay Steel Traders
For over 50 years we have been meeting the changing needs of steel customers. Today with plants in West Bengal, Jharkhand, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu, we produce the widest range of steel products among steel manufacturers having a annual turnover of over Rs.800 crore ($ 130 million) which speaks of our production muscle.
We employ a variety of processes, such as Hot Rolling, Cold Drawing, Thermo-Mechanical Treatment (TMT), Peeling & Grinding and Machining to produce steel to your specification. Our products are used extensively for Automobile Components, Engineering Industries, Infrastructure and Railways. We produce steel of customize shapes, size and characteristics.
We are registered with RDSO, DGS&D and BIS to supply steel throughout India and ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems certify that our manufacturing processes are on par with the world, as does our growing export market. We are also certified with TS/16949 for the Automobile Industry, ISO 14001:2004 for Enviornment Management System and OHSAS 18001:2007 for Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
Description of the Accounts Assistant Vacancy
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Skills Required For Accounts Assistant Vacancy
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Accounts Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Delhi, Bee Kay Steel Traders?
- If you believe Bee Kay Steel Traders Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., beekaysteel.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Accounts Assistant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.