Accountant Jobs in Yogesh Kothari & Cokco@ Mumbai
Yogesh Kothari & Cokco@ is accepting applications for 1 Accountant vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/15/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Accountant Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Yogesh Kothari & Cokco@ is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Accountant. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Mumbai via apna.co. When it comes to Accountant Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Yogesh Kothari & Cokco@, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Yogesh Kothari & Cokco@ Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Yogesh Kothari & Cokco@
Job Role: Accountant
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 8500 – Rs. 20000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/30/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Accountant Job Description
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
About Yogesh Kothari & Cokco@
Mr Yogesh Kothari is the Chairman and Managing Director of Alkyl Amines Chemicals, a global supplier of amines and amine-based chemicals. He is also the Chairman of Diamines and Chemicals, a market leader in Ethylene Amines. Mr Yogesh Kothari was on the board of DSP Merrill Lynch, a joint venture between DSP and Merrill Lynch, until eventual sale to Merrill Lynch in 2008. He has served as the Vice Chairman of the Indian Chemical Council and Member, Management Committee of Indian Merchant Chamber.
Required Skills for Accountant job
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Mumbai Yogesh Kothari & Cokco@?
- Visit official website of Yogesh Kothari & Cokco@ i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Accountant post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.