Accountant Jobs in Trisuka Advisors & Consultant LLP
Trisuka Advisors & Consultant LLP is hiring aspirants for the role of Accountant with experience of 1 – 3 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Accountant Jobs posted by Trisuka Advisors & Consultant LLP.
The Trisuka Advisors & Consultant LLP has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 2/2/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Delhi.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Accountant at Trisuka Advisors & Consultant LLP along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Trisuka Advisors & Consultant LLP Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Trisuka Advisors & Consultant LLP Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Trisuka Advisors & Consultant LLP
Job Role: Accountant
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 2/2/2021
Last Date: 6/20/2021
No of openings: 3
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 6000 – Rs. 15000
Selection Process: Interview
About Trisuka Advisors & Consultant LLP
Trisuka Advisors & Consultants Llp is a Limited Liability Partnership firm incorporated on 25 October 2017. It is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its total obligation of contribution is Rs. 100,000. Designated Partners of Trisuka Advisors & Consultants Llp are Sunila Devi and Santosh Kumar.
Trisuka Advisors & Consultants Llp’s last financial year end date for which Statement of Accounts and Solvency were filed is N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), date of last financial year end date for which Annual Return were filed is N/A.
Description of the Accountant Vacancy
Accountants provide financial advice to clients that range from multinational organisations and governmental bodies to small independent businesses and individuals. Accountants often specialise in particular areas of practice, including audit, management consultancy, recovery, forensic accountancy, taxation, assurance and corporate finance (see the accountancy areas of work for more details)
Skills Required For Accountant Vacancy
- Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider
- Consequences of financial decisions
business acumen and interest
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Teamworking ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in IT
- Analytical ability
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
high level of numeracy
Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans,
- Commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Delhi, Trisuka Advisors & Consultant LLP?
- If you believe Trisuka Advisors & Consultant LLP Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Accountant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.