Accountant Jobs in Sardius Technologies
Sardius Technologies Accountant Careers: Sardius Technologies is currently looking to recruit Accountant to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Accountant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Diploma from a recognized university.
Accountant jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 Year experience. Sardius Technologies is offering Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 80,000 for the position of Accountant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Sardius Technologies Accountant Vacancy is 7/13/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website sardiustech.com.
About Sardius Technologies
Sardius Technologies is established in 2012 is one of the most successful and trusted International Student & professionals Recruiter in Chennai, Tamilnadu. We are awarded as the best & authorized international student recruiter till date. We have extended our services all over India especially major cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Andhra, Telangana, Delhi, Mumbai etc…. We provide professional solutions to secure your life in abroad with standard outputs. Sardius Technologies is a proper licensed Organization Firm from Govt.of. India.
Complete Details of the Sardius Technologies Accountant Jobs
|Company Name||Sardius Technologies|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 80,000|
Accountant Job Description
Preparing accounts and tax returns. Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure. auditing financial information. compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements. analyzing accounts and business plans.
Required Skills for Accountant job
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Time management.
- Systems analysis.
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
- Critical thinking.
- Active learning.
- Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Billing & Invoicing
- Payables Management
- Bank Reconciliation
- Petty Cash Management
- GST filing
- Debit Note/Credit Note
- Import/Export Documentation
- Customer Correspondence
- Banking Correspondence
- Foreign Remittance & Interest Calculation
- Accounts Finalization
Steps to apply for Accountant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Sardius Technologies @ sardiustech.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Accountant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Accountant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.