Accountant Jobs in Kolkata
Sanatanaya International is currently hiring candidates for the role of Accountant. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Kolkata location was published by the company on 6/20/2021. The work experience required for this Accountant position is 1 – 7 years.
Sanatanaya International Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Kolkata, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Accountant Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Kolkata are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Sanatanaya International official website; sanatanayainternational.com
About Sanatanaya International
Sanatanaya International is an established name in the field of LDPE and HDPE sheet manufacturing and import. Backed by decades of experience and strict quality control process, we are able to supply clients with quality and effective solutions for all their HDPE and LDPE product needs. We manage to stand apart in the market because of our work ethics and distinguishing qualities namely:
1. Process Driven Supply Chain. Enables us to meet customer demands in time
2. Advanced QC. We follow most stringent QC process to ensure all our products meet the customer’s expectations
3. Competitive Pricing. With our process driven supply chain, we manage to provide best quality products at attractive prices
4. Customer Service. We work round the clock to ensure customer satisfaction
Complete Details of the Sanatanaya International Accountant Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 7 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 24000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Kolkata Sanatanaya International
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Kolkata for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Kolkata. If you are interested in applying for these latest Kolkata jobs at Sanatanaya International, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : sanatanayainternational.com
Last Date to Apply: 7/5/2021
Accountant Job Description
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Required Skills for Accountant job
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Kolkata Sanatanaya International?
- Visit official website of Sanatanaya International i.e., sanatanayainternational.com
- Go to Sanatanaya International Careers Page
- Click on the Accountant post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.