Accountant Jobs in RVCJ Digital Media Private Limited
RVCJ Digital Media Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Accountant with experience of 0 – 1 years for Mumbai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Mumbai Accountant Jobs posted by RVCJ Digital Media Private Limited.
The RVCJ Digital Media Private Limited has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 07/20/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Mumbai.
Accountant Jobs in Mumbai
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Accountant at RVCJ Digital Media Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Mumbai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the RVCJ Digital Media Private Limited Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the RVCJ Digital Media Private Limited Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: RVCJ Digital Media Private Limited
Job Role: Accountant
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 07/20/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 5000- Rs. 7000
Selection Process: Interview
About RVCJ Digital Media Private Limited
Being a top-notch digital media company, ruling Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, RVCJ Media helps you achieve your goal of digital engagement. Our innovative and diligent solutions are not only effective, but also ensure that you climb the ladder of success with super-fast speed.
Our other social media platforms such as Marketing Mind and Girls Nation complement us and contribute towards making us a Next-Gen platform for all your content and branding needs. We keep in mind the factor of “Virality” and accordingly serve you with a variety of formats like interviews, listicles, memes, brand integrations, articles and videos.
Description of the Accountant Vacancy
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
Skills Required For Accountant Vacancy
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Mumbai, RVCJ Digital Media Private Limited?
- If you believe RVCJ Digital Media Private Limited Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., rvcj.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Accountant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.