Accountant Jobs in Right Advisors
Right Advisors is hiring aspirants for the role of Accountant with experience of 2 – 6 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Accountant Jobs posted by Right Advisors.
The Right Advisors has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 5/12/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Delhi.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Accountant at Right Advisors along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Right Advisors Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Right Advisors Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Right Advisors
Job Role: Accountant
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 5/12/2021
Last Date: 5/27/2021
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 2 – 6 years
Pay Scale: Rs.20,000 – Rs. 30,000
Education: Post Graduation
Selection Process: Interview
About Right Advisors
We are one of the fastest growing HR services organizations. We create long-term sustainable partnerships with our clients by providing resource solutions to meet their business needs. Know More About Right Advisors
- Established in the year 2009
- 50 plus employees
- Catering across Industry and across globe
- Our USP – we help you at the time of crisis
- Partner of Glasford International, having office in over 35 countries
Description of the Accountant Vacancy
Candidate for this job should have detailed knowledge of Tally ERP and will be responsible for maintaining accounts on Tally, generate bank statements, settle costs on balance sheets, manage invoices and help senior accounts team. Should be able to conduct a statutory audit.
Skills Required For Accountant Vacancy
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Time management.
- Systems analysis.
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
- Critical thinking.
- Active learning.
Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Monitoring spending and budgets.
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Delhi, Right Advisors?
- If you believe Right Advisors Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., www.rightadvisors.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Accountant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.