Accountant Jobs in PP International School Delhi
PP International School is accepting applications for 2 Accountant vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/2/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Accountant Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. PP International School is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Accountant. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Delhi via ppischool.com. When it comes to Accountant Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of PP International School, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the PP International School Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: PP International School
Job Role: Accountant
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 25000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/23/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Accountant Job Description
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
About PP International School
PP International School is a new age CBSE affiliated Senior Secondary School and recognised by Directorate of Education since 2012. The school is centrally air-conditioned. Our constant effort is to empower our students and create leaders for tomorrow. We believe in teaching our students “how” to think rather than “what” to think so that they can make informed choices. We aim to create a stimulating and engaging atmosphere which will enhance a child’s latent potential. Backed by a curriculum that integrates the best of the eastern and western systems of education, the school is committed to enabling each child find his or her true calling in life. We aim to add extra brilliance to every facet of a child’s personality which will help him to stand apart.
At PP International School innovation is the buzzword. We believe in learning things by gaining hands on experience by doing, thinking, problem solving, listening, talking, reading, playing, sharing and role playing making learning a joyful experience.
Required Skills for Accountant job
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi PP International School?
- Visit official website of PP International School i.e., ppischool.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Accountant post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.