Accountant Jobs in Parijaat infraestate Private Limited Lucknow
Parijaat infraestate Private Limited is accepting applications for 2 Accountant vacancies at Lucknow Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/9/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Accountant Job Openings in Lucknow like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Lucknow
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Parijaat infraestate Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Accountant. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Lucknow via parijaatinfra.in. When it comes to Accountant Jobs in Lucknow for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Parijaat infraestate Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Parijaat infraestate Private Limited Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Parijaat infraestate Private Limited
Job Role: Accountant
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 25000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/24/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Accountant Job Description
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
About Parijaat infraestate Private Limited
Parijaat Infraestate Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 October 2019. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Kanpur. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Building installation [ These activities are usually performed at the site of construction, although parts of the job may be carried out in a special shop. Repair of installations are also included in the corresponding sub-classes.]
Parijaat Infraestate Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A.
Directors of Parijaat Infraestate Private Limited are Mohd Afaq, Baqar Ammar Naqvi and Dinesh Sharma
Required Skills for Accountant job
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Lucknow Parijaat infraestate Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Parijaat infraestate Private Limited i.e., parijaatinfra.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Accountant post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.