Accountant Jobs in Metropolitan Jury
Metropolitan Jury is hiring aspirants for the role of Accountant with experience of 5 – 10 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Accountant Jobs posted by Metropolitan Jury.
The Metropolitan Jury has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 04/03/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Delhi.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Accountant at Metropolitan Jury along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Metropolitan Jury Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Metropolitan Jury Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Metropolitan Jury
Job Role: Accountant
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 04/03/2021
Last Date: 07/25/2021
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 5 – 10 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 15000- Rs. 25000
Selection Process: Interview
About Metropolitan Jury
METROPOLITAN JURY is a full service law firm, founded in 1995 to serve as a single-window legal service provider in a dynamic commercial environment. It brings to the table expertise and experience of more than two decades across various sectors and practice areas and pursues a philosophy of symbiotic relationships with client and works as an integral part of the client’s team. The firm’s Partners and Associates provide legal advisory and expertise to the clients across diverse practice areas to individuals as well as to the Companies and industry verticals in Delhi. The firm’s areas of practice include Antitrust & Competition, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets and Securities Law, Corporate & Commercial, Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency, Criminal Litigation, Dispute Resolution & Arbitration, Employment, Environment, Governance Risk and Compliance, Infrastructure & Energy, Intellectual Property Rights, Joint Ventures and M&A / Private Equity.
Description of the Accountant Vacancy
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
Skills Required For Accountant Vacancy
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Delhi, Metropolitan Jury?
- If you believe Metropolitan Jury Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., metropolitanjury.in.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Accountant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.