Accountant Jobs in Bharathidasan Institute of Management
Bharathidasan Institute of Management Accountant Careers: Bharathidasan Institute of Management is currently looking to recruit Accountant to work on a Full Time basis in Trichy. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Accountant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Accounting jobs in Trichy
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Bharathidasan Institute of Management is offering Rs .10000 – Rs. 12000 for the position of Accountant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Bharathidasan Institute of Management Accountant Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website bim.edu.
About Bharathidasan Institute of Management
In August 1984, erstwhile Union Finance Minister, Bharat Ratna Shri. C. Subramaniam, along with Prof. P. S. Mani Sundaram the Vice-Chancellor of Bharathidasan University chaired a meeting of leading academicians and Industrialists, and an idea was born. Their dream was to create an Academy
Complete Details of the Bharathidasan Institute of Management Accounting Jobs
|Company Name||Bharathidasan Institute of Management|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .10000 – Rs. 12000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Accountant Job Description
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
Required Skills for Accountant job
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Steps to apply for Accountant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Bharathidasan Institute of Management @ bim.edu.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Accountant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Accountant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.