Accountant Jobs in ASSK Associates LLP
ASSK Associates LLP is hiring aspirants for the role of Accountant with experience of 0 – 1 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Accountant Jobs posted by ASSK Associates LLP.
The ASSK Associates LLP has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 6/4/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Delhi.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Accountant at ASSK Associates LLP along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the ASSK Associates LLP Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the ASSK Associates LLP Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: ASSK Associates LLP
Job Role: Accountant
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/4/2021
Last Date: 6/19/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000
Selection Process: Interview
About ASSK Associates LLP
ASSK & Associates LLP is a reputed Chartered Accountants Firm in India, actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under following core services verticals – Audit & Assurance , Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory, Corporate Advisory and Outsourcing.
CA Ashish Sharma and CA Sakshi Katara Sharma, both qualified Chartered Accountants being the founder partners, expanded their respective practices in the year 2018 with the same set of core values i.e. Integrity, Quality, Client Care and Trust.
Description of the Accountant Vacancy
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
Skills Required For Accountant Vacancy
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by
- preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Delhi, ASSK Associates LLP?
- If you believe ASSK Associates LLP Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., assk-associates.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Accountant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.