Account Manager Jobs in LCC Projects Private Limited
LCC Projects Private Limited Account Manager Careers: LCC Projects Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Account Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Ahmedabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Account Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Accounting jobs in Ahmedabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. LCC Projects Private Limited is offering Rs .50000 – Rs. 60000 for the position of Account Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for LCC Projects Private Limited Account Manager Vacancy is 09/30/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website lccprojects.com.
About LCC Projects Private Limited
LCC is a reputed AA class Government contractor and offers credible Contractual Services for PWD, Irrigation department, etc. LCC is engaged in various civil engineering projects mainly from Central government & State government bodies and agencies of various states across India. We also undertake projects for companies who have been awarded the work of infrastructure development by the Government agencies.
Complete Details of the LCC Projects Private Limited Accounting Jobs
|Company Name||LCC Projects Private Limited|
|Job Role||Account Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .50000 – Rs. 60000|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation|
Account Manager Job Description
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Required Skills for Account Manager job
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Account Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
Steps to apply for Account Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of LCC Projects Private Limited @ lccprojects.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Account Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Account Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.