Account Manager Jobs in Delhi
Bovinae is currently hiring candidates for the role of Account Manager. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 6/17/2021. The work experience required for this Account Manager position is 1 – 3 years.
Bovinae Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Account Manager Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Bovinae official website; apna.co
Bovinae The animals in this subfamily are all medium to large sized ungulates (hoofed animals.) Many of the species in this subfamily have been domesticated, including domestic cows, yaks, and water buffaloes. Both the males and females in this group have horns. Some, but not all, of the species in this group live in herds. They are used by humans for meat, milk, leather, and as beasts of burden. They are found on all the continents, except for Antarctica. Some species in this group are vulnerable or endangered in the wild due to loss of habitat and overhunting.
Complete Details of the Bovinae Account Manager Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs . 30000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Bovinae
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Bovinae, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 7/2/2021
Account Manager Job Description
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Account Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
Required Skills for Account Manager job
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Bovinae?
- Visit official website of Bovinae i.e., apna.co
- Go to Bovinae Careers Page
- Click on the Account Manager post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.