Account Manager Jobs in Abbott Nutrition Health Institute Delhi
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is accepting applications for 1 Account Manager vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 08/31/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Account Manager Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 4 – 8 years. Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Account Manager. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Delhi via anhi.org. When it comes to Account Manager Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Abbott Nutrition Health Institute, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Abbott Nutrition Health Institute Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Abbott Nutrition Health Institute
Job Role: Account Manager
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 4 – 8 years
Salary: Rs .18000 – Rs. 22000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 10/10/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Account Manager Job Description
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
About Abbott Nutrition Health Institute
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute helps healthcare professionals around the world transform the science of nutrition into effective solutions in every stage of life. ANHI is dedicated to educating healthcare professionals to improve patient outcomes and enhance the health of people worldwide.
Required Skills for Account Manager job
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Account Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Abbott Nutrition Health Institute?
- Visit official website of Abbott Nutrition Health Institute i.e., anhi.org.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Account Manager post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.