Account Executive Jobs in Aquatech Institute Of maritime Studies Delhi
Aquatech Institute Of maritime Studies is accepting applications for 1 Account Executive vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/14/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Account Executive Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 2 years. Aquatech Institute Of maritime Studies is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Account Executive. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Delhi via aquatechedu.com. When it comes to Account Executive Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Aquatech Institute Of maritime Studies, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Aquatech Institute Of maritime Studies Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Aquatech Institute Of maritime Studies
Job Role: Account Executive
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 30000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/29/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Account Executive Job Description
We are searching for high-energy account executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful account executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
About Aquatech Institute Of maritime Studies
AQUATECH Institute of Maritime Studies is organizing various maritime courses since 2003. It is one of the registered institute to conduct various maritime courses, by Director General of Shipping, Govt. of India. Our institute is managed by ULM EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY, NEW DELHI and our registration no. is 4618. We have all state-of-the-art facilities for practical training and exercises. Our institute received ISO 9001 : 2008 certification and ABS Quality Evolutions Certificate for our infrastructure and world class faculties.
Required Skills for Account Executive job
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
Account Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Aquatech Institute Of maritime Studies?
- Visit official website of Aquatech Institute Of maritime Studies i.e., aquatechedu.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Account Executive post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.