Account Executive Jobs in Mumbai
Alliance Group is currently hiring candidates for the role of Account Executive. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Mumbai location was published by the company on 6/12/2021. The work experience required for this Account Executive position is 0 – 1 years.
Alliance Group Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Mumbai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Account Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Mumbai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Alliance Group official website; alliancein.com
About Alliance Group
Alliance Infrastructure Projects Pvt. Ltd. alias Alliance Group, is a dynamic, vibrant and self-motivated real estate development firm where actions speak louder than words. Proven by the international standards, high degree of professionalism and the credibility Alliance Group has infused in the real estate industry. With the giant strides it has taken, Alliance Group has broken barriers with amazing regularity. Head quartered in Bangalore, with operations in Chennai, Hyderabad & Mysore, Alliance Group takes pride in being an integral part of India’s high growth real estate story.
Complete Details of the Alliance Group Account Executive Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Mumbai Alliance Group
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Mumbai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Mumbai jobs at Alliance Group, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : alliancein.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/27/2021
Account Executive Job Description
We are searching for high-energy account executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful account executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
Account Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
Required Skills for Account Executive job
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Mumbai Alliance Group?
- Visit official website of Alliance Group i.e., alliancein.com
- Go to Alliance Group Careers Page
- Click on the Account Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.