Account Assistant Jobs in Ritcom Systems And Services
Ritcom Systems And Services Account Assistant Careers: Ritcom Systems And Services is currently looking to recruit Account Assistant to work on a Full Time basis in Lucknow. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Account Assistant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Accountant jobs in Lucknow
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 3 years experience. Ritcom Systems And Services is offering Rs . 10000- Rs. 12000 for the position of Account Assistant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Ritcom Systems And Services Account Assistant Vacancy is 07/26/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Ritcom Systems And Services
Ritcom Systems And Services Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 13 May 2019. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Kanpur. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 1,000,000. It is inolved in Other computer related activities [for example maintenance of websites of other firms/ creation of multimedia presentations for other firms etc.] Ritcom Systems And Services Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A. Directors of Ritcom Systems And Services Private Limited are Pankaj Sachdeva and Riteash Chaurasia
Complete Details of the Ritcom Systems And Services Accountant Jobs
|Company Name||Ritcom Systems And Services|
|Job Role||Account Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000- Rs. 12000|
Account Assistant Job Description
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Required Skills for Account Assistant job
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Account Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Steps to apply for Account Assistant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Ritcom Systems And Services @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Account Assistant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Account Assistant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.