Account Assistant Jobs in Bangalore
OVI Hosting Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Account Assistant. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 5/25/2021. The work experience required for this Account Assistant position is 1 – 2 years.
OVI Hosting Private Limited Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Account Assistant Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at OVI Hosting Private Limited official website; apna.co
About OVI Hosting Private Limited
Ovi Hosting Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 10 April 2015. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 500,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 166,660. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c.
Ovi Hosting Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 31 December 2020 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2020.
Directors of Ovi Hosting Private Limited are Mani Dhanasekar, Shweta Shetty, .
Complete Details of the OVI Hosting Private Limited Account Assistant Jobs
|Company||OVI Hosting Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs. 15000 – Rs. 30000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Bangalore OVI Hosting Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at OVI Hosting Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 7/1/2021
Account Assistant Job Description
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Account Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Required Skills for Account Assistant job
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Bangalore OVI Hosting Private Limited?
- Visit official website of OVI Hosting Private Limited i.e., apna.co
- Go to OVI Hosting Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Account Assistant post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.