Account Assistant Jobs in Nitin Furniture Mart
Nitin Furniture Mart is hiring aspirants for the role of Account Assistant with experience of 0 – 1 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Accountant Jobs posted by Nitin Furniture Mart.
The Nitin Furniture Mart has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 6/10/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Delhi.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Account Assistant at Nitin Furniture Mart along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Nitin Furniture Mart Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Nitin Furniture Mart Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Nitin Furniture Mart
Job Role: Account Assistant
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/10/2021
Last Date: 6/25/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 12000 – Rs. 15000
Selection Process: Interview
About Nitin Furniture Mart
Established in 1999 , NITIN FURNITURE MART has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers of in India. The supplier company is located in New Delhi, Delhi and is one of the leading sellers of listed products.
NITIN FURNITURE MART is listed in Trade India’s list of verified sellers offering supreme quality of etc. Buy in bulk from us for the best quality products and service.
Description of the Account Assistant Vacancy
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Skills Required For Account Assistant Vacancy
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Account Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Delhi, Nitin Furniture Mart?
- If you believe Nitin Furniture Mart Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Account Assistant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.