Account Assistant Jobs in Surat
Nirav Joshi & Associates is currently hiring candidates for the role of Account Assistant. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Surat location was published by the company on 6/6/2021. The work experience required for this Account Assistant position is 0 – 1 years.
Nirav Joshi & Associates Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Surat, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Account Assistant Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Surat are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Nirav Joshi & Associates official website; nanavatiassociates.com
About Nirav Joshi & Associates
History of Nanavati Associates began with its founder, Mr. K. S. Nanavati, a Senior Advocate, who founded in 1977, K. S. Nanavati & Associates, a proprietorship firm. With Mr. K. S. Nanavati getting designated as a Senior Advocate by the Hon’ble High Court of Gujarat, his proprietorship firm was transformed into a partnership firm and thus, Nanavati Associates came into existence in 1995. Partners and Associates of Nanavati Associates attend to matters listed before the Hon’ble High Court of Gujarat at Ahmedabad and often attend to matters listed before other Hon’ble High Courts and the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Complete Details of the Nirav Joshi & Associates Account Assistant Jobs
|Company||Nirav Joshi & Associates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs. 6000 – Rs. 10000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Surat Nirav Joshi & Associates
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Surat for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Surat. If you are interested in applying for these latest Surat jobs at Nirav Joshi & Associates, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : nanavatiassociates.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/21/2021
Account Assistant Job Description
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Account Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Required Skills for Account Assistant job
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Surat Nirav Joshi & Associates?
- Visit official website of Nirav Joshi & Associates i.e., nanavatiassociates.com
- Go to Nirav Joshi & Associates Careers Page
- Click on the Account Assistant post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.