Account Assistant Jobs in Mega Fibre Private Limited Pune
Mega Fibre Private Limited is accepting applications for 2 Account Assistant vacancies at Pune Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/7/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Account Assistant Job Openings in Pune like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Pune
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 2 – 3 years. Mega Fibre Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Account Assistant. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Pune via megafibre.in. When it comes to Account Assistant Jobs in Pune for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Mega Fibre Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Mega Fibre Private Limited Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Mega Fibre Private Limited
Job Role: Account Assistant
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 2 – 3 years
Salary: Rs . 12000 – Rs. 15000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/23/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Account Assistant Job Description
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
About Mega Fibre Private Limited
With the clear objective of offering complete solutions to the “delight” of our customers, Mega was established in 1990 in the Industrial hub of Pune, 150km South of Mumbai. Mega opted for two innovative processes, composite molding and Thermo/Vacuum Forming of engineering plastics.
Over the years we have established long term business relations with OEM’s in various industries. Mega has achieved this through developing and manufacturing products including after sales service in an innovative and efficient way.
Required Skills for Account Assistant job
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Account Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Pune Mega Fibre Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Mega Fibre Private Limited i.e., megafibre.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Account Assistant post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.