Account Assistant Jobs in Kishens Accounting Solutions Private Limited
Kishens Accounting Solutions Private Limited Account Assistant Careers: Kishens Accounting Solutions Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Account Assistant to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Account Assistant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Accounting jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 2 years experience. Kishens Accounting Solutions Private Limited is offering Rs .36000 – Rs. 50000 for the position of Account Assistant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Kishens Accounting Solutions Private Limited Account Assistant Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
About Kishens Accounting Solutions Private Limited
Kishens Accounting Solutions Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 17 June 2009. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 10,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 2,171,980. It is inolved in Legal, accounting, book-keeping and auditing activities; tax consultancy; market research and public opinion polling; business and management consultancy Kishens Accounting Solutions Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 31 December 2020 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2020. Directors of Kishens Accounting Solutions Private Limited are Rupesh Madan Jadhav, Aarti Ashish Salvi, Rohan Kiran Shah and Uday Vithal Bhai Patel.
Complete Details of the Kishens Accounting Solutions Private Limited Accounting Jobs
|Company Name||Kishens Accounting Solutions Private Limited|
|Job Role||Account Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs .36000 – Rs. 50000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Account Assistant Job Description
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Required Skills for Account Assistant job
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Account Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Steps to apply for Account Assistant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Kishens Accounting Solutions Private Limited @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Account Assistant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Account Assistant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.