Account Assistant Jobs in Kaytross Healthcare Limited Mumbai
Kaytross Healthcare Limited is accepting applications for 2 Account Assistant vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/2/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Account Assistant Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 2 – 3 years. Kaytross Healthcare Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Account Assistant. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Mumbai via kaytrosshealthcare.com. When it comes to Account Assistant Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Kaytross Healthcare Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Kaytross Healthcare Limited Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Kaytross Healthcare Limited
Job Role: Account Assistant
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 2 – 3 years
Salary: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 20000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/25/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Account Assistant Job Description
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
About Kaytross Healthcare Limited
KAYTROSS Healthcare Limited (KHL), Pharmaceutical formulation venture is a 100% subsidiary of the Godhi Group Of Companies. KHL a closely held Public Limited Company with a Market presence formulation venture in the Country, with a wide range of formulation to offer to the Medical Professions, with some of the Brands reflecting in IMS-ORG.
The Company is led by Shri Hiranand Tulsani, Chairman, son of late Shri Kishindas Tulssani, of the well known DAS Group. Shri Hiranand Tulsani with his two sons Raj Tulsani & Sunil Tulsani along with other family members & team has implicit need of the existence of a pharmaceutical formation venture & hence felt determined to hoist the ensign in the Pharma industry business.
Raj Tulsani who leads the functioning of this venture, is well known in the Indian pharmaceutical circles for his vision and foresight. The Kaytross team comprises of more then 150 professionals with extensive experience in the Indian pharmaceutical market, many of whom have held senior positions at various Pharma Companies.
Required Skills for Account Assistant job
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Account Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Mumbai Kaytross Healthcare Limited?
- Visit official website of Kaytross Healthcare Limited i.e., kaytrosshealthcare.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Account Assistant post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.