Account Admin Jobs in Kwick Finance Mumbai
Kwick Finance is accepting applications for 1 Account Admin vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/07/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Account Admin Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 6 years. Kwick Finance is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Account Admin. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Mumbai via kwickfinance.in. When it comes to Account Admin Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Kwick Finance, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Kwick Finance Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Kwick Finance
Job Role: Account Admin
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 1 – 6 years
Salary: Rs . 12000- Rs. 25000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/22/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Account Admin Job Description
We are looking for a dynamic accounting administrator to manage our company’s financial processes. Your duties will include documenting invoices, running payroll, and managing the flow of petty cash. You will also be required to update accounting databases and report any financial discrepancies to management.
To ensure success as an accounting administrator, you should possess financial acumen and attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch accounting administrator should be able to process a high volume of finance-related data swiftly and accurately.
About Kwick Finance
Kwick fin solutions (KFS) caters to the varied needs of diverse set of customers ranging across retail, HNI, ultra HNI, micro enterprises, SME, mid and large corporates. KFS offers customized solutions in areas of personal finance, mortgage finance, SME finance, corporate finance, wealth management, debt capital markets and loan syndication. The company has also created a unique online financing platform, KFS provides quick, convenient and hassle-free services to retail and MSME customers.
Required Skills for Account Admin job
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and tax filing.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to collaborate with coworkers, clients, and suppliers.
Account Admin Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service agreements and payment options.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Adhering to best practices in accounting, as outlined by industry experts and espoused by the company.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Mumbai Kwick Finance?
- Visit official website of Kwick Finance i.e., kwickfinance.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Account Admin post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.