Account Admin Jobs in Delhi
Continental Drug Stores is currently hiring candidates for the role of Account Admin. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 6/10/2021. The work experience required for this Account Admin position is 0 – 1 years.
Continental Drug Stores Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Account Admin Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Continental Drug Stores official website; continentaldrugstores.com
About Continental Drug Stores
We introduce ourselves as a company engaged in distribution and marking of various hi-tech surgical and medical devices to Defence Hospitals across India. The company was established in the year 1975 by my father Shri Sat Govind Prakash Singh having vast experience in pharmaceuticals products of reputed companies
I, Sandeep Bajaj, joined my father in the year 2005 (January) and I am looking after the medical and surgical devices business. We are a company which is totally dedicated and focused in defence hospitals across India having a team of capable sale sales persons located at different Command Headquarters viz. Delhi, Lucknow, Pune & Chandigarh.
Complete Details of the Continental Drug Stores Account Admin Jobs
|Company||Continental Drug Stores|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 16000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Continental Drug Stores
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Continental Drug Stores, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : continentaldrugstores.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/25/2021
Account Admin Job Description
We are looking for a dynamic accounting administrator to manage our company’s financial processes. Your duties will include documenting invoices, running payroll, and managing the flow of petty cash. You will also be required to update accounting databases and report any financial discrepancies to management.
To ensure success as an accounting administrator, you should possess financial acumen and attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch accounting administrator should be able to process a high volume of finance-related data swiftly and accurately.
Account Admin Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service agreements and payment options.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Adhering to best practices in accounting, as outlined by industry experts and espoused by the company.
Required Skills for Account Admin job
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and tax filing.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to collaborate with coworkers, clients, and suppliers.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Continental Drug Stores?
- Visit official website of Continental Drug Stores i.e., continentaldrugstores.com
- Go to Continental Drug Stores Careers Page
- Click on the Account Admin post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.