Academic Content Writer Jobs in Teachief Academy Kolkata
Teachief Academy is accepting applications for 30 Academic Content Writer vacancies at Kolkata Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Content Writer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 04/13/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Academic Content Writer Job Openings in Kolkata like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Content Writer Jobs in Kolkata
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Teachief Academy is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Academic Content Writer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Content Writer jobs in Kolkata via teachief-academy.business.site. When it comes to Academic Content Writer Jobs in Kolkata for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Teachief Academy, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Teachief Academy Content Writer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Teachief Academy
Job Role: Academic Content Writer
Job Openings: 30
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 12000- Rs. 13000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/28/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Academic Content Writer Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated Academic content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a academic content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
About Teachief Academy
Teachief Academy has an office in Kolkata. Its a Mid Sized which is growing fast and always looking to hire talent into its current team of 10-50 employees. Follow this company and get updates when company adds info about Teachief Academy, its history, its product and services and what they actually do. They will be sharing news & info here and will be freely communicating with all its followers.If you represent this company then add info here
Required Skills for Academic Content Writer job
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Academic Content Writer Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
How to apply for Content Writer jobs in Kolkata Teachief Academy?
- Visit official website of Teachief Academy i.e., teachief-academy.business.site.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Academic Content Writer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.