AC-HVAC Technician Jobs in CoolZone Air Systems Hyderabad
CoolZone Air Systems is accepting applications for 5 AC-HVAC Technician vacancies at Hyderabad Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these AC Technician Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/28/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this AC-HVAC Technician Job Openings in Hyderabad like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
AC Technician Jobs in Hyderabad
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. CoolZone Air Systems is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as AC-HVAC Technician. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these AC Technician jobs in Hyderabad via coolzone.in. When it comes to AC-HVAC Technician Jobs in Hyderabad for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of CoolZone Air Systems, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the CoolZone Air Systems AC Technician Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: CoolZone Air Systems
Job Role: AC-HVAC Technician
Job Openings: 5
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 14000 – Rs. 17000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 7/1/2021
Selection Process: Interview
AC-HVAC Technician Job Description
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
About CoolZone Air Systems
CoolZone Air Systems is a Hyderabad based company with Branches in AP & Karnataka. We are established Installers, Manufacturers & Suppliers of different Commercial Air Conditioning, Cleanrooms, Cold Storages & Ventilation Systems. We are professionally managed Engineering Services Company. We are recognised for our highest quality standards & product excellence exceeding customers’ expectations.
We have carried out as professionals involving complex jobs that requires innovative Engineering & construction methodologies in the following areas.+
Required Skills for AC-HVAC Technician job
- 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
AC-HVAC Technician Roles & Responsibilities
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with
- Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
How to apply for AC Technician jobs in Hyderabad CoolZone Air Systems?
- Visit official website of CoolZone Air Systems i.e., coolzone.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on AC-HVAC Technician post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.